Wednesday, July 4, 2012

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were all supposed to go canoeing with friends today. I don't know about you, but caneoing in 102 degree, hot and humid weather, does not appeal to me (go ahead, call me a wimp). Instead Jim is helping Becky clean the dorm room that never got cleaned and Katie and I are going to see the FABULOUS movie Magic Mike (why do I want to keep calling the movie BIG MIKE?). Oh, we are going to have so much fun watching hot guys dancing and stripping to groovy songs right there on the BIG SCREEN!

Then Jim and I will join the canoeing folk for cold beer and a cookout at our friends' house. I'm bringing two cold salads. It's going to be a great Fourth of July!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July! Hope you guys all have fun celebrating today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting the After Fourth Festivities this past weekend! We had a blast!

    ReplyDelete