Sunday, July 15, 2012

THE TAN & BUFF PLAN



My TAN & BUFF PLAN that I began at the beginning of summer is coming along rather nicely...The past couple of weeks I have managed to at least walk Maggie or walk with my neighbor friends EVERY DAY! On top of that I have added two Zumba classes a week to my repertoire and also have added another sculpt class so that I am up to five classes a week at the gym. As far as the healthy tan plan, I have been tanning at the gym pool at least once a week (yes, using LOTS of sunscreen--Number 50 on my face!!) that too is going sunnily....

As a result...

I so look like this now.
(Well almost.)

But seriously, working out makes me HAPPY! I really didn't feel like going to Zumba yesterday but afterwards I was smiling. I realize I'm finally starting to remember some of the moves and make my hips circle around the way they are actually supposed to.
Now the shimmy....that's one I've still got to work on! Katie suggests standing in front of the mirror and practicing. That's the performer in her!


No comments:

Post a Comment