Saturday, April 21, 2012

And The Gang's All Here

Everyone is home this weekend! I cannot believe all four of us are here for a guranteed 29 hours. Jim got in after midnight from his two day trip.
I picked Becky up at 11:30 pm Thursday night from the bus stop. Yesterday we did what we truly LOVE. Clothes shopping. Or rather bargain clothes shopping. More for her than for me. We went to TJ Maxx and Marshalls and got THE bargains of the century! She found Ralph Lauren casual ts, Calvin Klein coral-colored floral shorts, cool white shorts, a very artsy lace shirt and a sequiny pink cami and a taupe detailed blouse. Funny thing is she found a pair of coral Ralph Lauren shorts and when she tried them on they were way too BIG for her. Then I looked at them closer and said--hey, aren't those the kind I like? In the size that fits ME? In the color I have been searching out? YES they were. So of course I  had to purchase them for Myself!!
My new shorts are similiar to these without the fringed hem. I was actually wondering what to wear with the shorts besides a white shirt. The checkered madras shirt looks pretty cool, don't you think? I may have to keep a lookout at the Max or Marshall's for said shirt...

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous that YOU got the coral shorts!!!

    So glad to be home :)

    ReplyDelete