Tuesday, April 24, 2012

An Award??

Becky from Preppy Premed has been kind enough to nominate me for a blog award (my first--YAY!!). THANK YOU SO MUCH, BECKY! Go check out her blog for wonderful fashion advice, student advice and all around great insight into daily life  http://preppypremed.blogspot.com/

According to the rules of the award each nominee should:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
2. Add an Image of the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post.
4. Share seven completely random facts about yourself.
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform each blogger you nominated of their nomination.

Here's my random facts:

1.  When something bad ( a death of a loved one, 911, American Airlines filing for bankruptcy--you get the picture) happens, I make muffins. The last time I did this was when Becky and Katie's school counselor died of cancer February 24th. I made peanut butter and chocolate chip muffins.

2.  I love nail polish. OPI is my favorite. The new oranges are this season's best!

3.  I keep a journal which has turned into more of a scrap book full of movie and ticket stubs. Covers from play programs I've attended, nametags from events, photographs...anything really.

4.  I LOVE reading. I am presently reading TWO (how did that happen?) books: The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown and Bedbugs by Ben H. Winters.

5.   My favorite part of the day is walking my dog five miles around the conservancy. I seriously do this every day! (I think I've missed maybe five days this year so far.)

6.  I listen to Top 40 radio stations.

7.   As a writer I won The Binnacle's Fifth Annual Ultra Short Competition in 2008 and therefore had     my short/short story "Dreams" published.

These are the 15 blogs I would like to nominate for THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD:

Preppy Premed
Cool News For Women
Desiderate
Gora! Gora! Gora!
The Spice Spoon
The Amazing Adventures of Spice Girl
A Sizable Apple
Fitness Fixation
Go Fug Yourself
55 Secret Street
Girl Woman Beauty Brains
The Pioneer Woman
Jenny on the Spot
A Happy Chick
Buny Glitter

Congratulations Everyone!!






1 comment:

  1. I think it's so cool that you walk your dog everyday around the conservatory! I don't have the perseverance to do that every single day. I'm sure your dog likes it too :)

    ReplyDelete