Thursday, April 12, 2012

BANGS!

I desparately need my bangs trimmed. Or is the proper term "fringe?" Yes, I'm one of those dorks who has bangs. Or am I on the upswing of cool? There are actually pretty many famous stars out there who are sporting bangs these days: Taylor Swift, Lea Michele, Zooey Deshanel, Tyra Banks, Penelope Cruz. I guess I'm not alone. According to teen.com "bangs are definitely having a moment right now!" Sssshhh I know I'm not a teen.
No this is not me...it's Zooey Deshanel, Silly!
These are the bangs I dream of at night. Thick, tamed, and tinted beautifully. But alas, the minute I step out the door mine frizz and curl sidewards and turn out separating, looking more gothic than fashionable.

This is me a couple of weeks ago. See how they are veering to the left?

Then there are bangs I would NEVER get.

Kind of scary, right?  Well I'm off to make an appointment with my hair stylist...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that girl's bangs are SCARY alright! You should take that pic of Zooey Deschanel to your stylist and tell her "this is what I want!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. The funny thing is I've had bangs cut by You-Know-Who that looked like that. My exact words were "could you just take a little off?" and You-Know-Who left me with that!

    ReplyDelete