Thursday, June 14, 2012

My NEW Car

We picked up our new car yesterday--but I'll be the main driver of it--heehee. I think we did something fun and sporty and SMART. It's a red VW Jetta with a diesel engine. Therefore it gets FORTY miles to the gallon!! It has a sunroof, black leather interior and the coolest of the COOLEST stereo system. Wait, stop, they don't call it a stereo system anymore it is a MEDIA SYSTEM. There is a hookup in the glove box (I'm surprised it's still called that--who wear's gloves these days--haha!) for our new Nano (thanks Becky!), Sirius Radio for six months free, a six CD player, and the most amazing radio. VERY COOL! Katie wants to drive it just for the radio (there's a BROADWAY channel on Sirius and a FRENCH channel she has already found).
HELLO SWEETY!

And now I must say goodby to you my friend of four years. You have served us well, especially me. You have been reliable and responsible and FUN. May you go off and find another family and serve them the best you can...
Fare thee well Ye Ford Explorer!

No comments:

Post a Comment