Monday, June 25, 2012

My New Favorite OPI Nail Polish

I woke up with a headache this morning--no I didn't have a drop of alcohol yesterday. How can you WAKE UP with a headache? Okay maybe I overdid it a little with the working out yesterday. I decided to do a me day and it ended up probably being too much working out??? I walked Maggie around the subdivision, then I walked quickly around Pheasant Branch (5 miles) then I went to an hour of Bodypump. All this after my hiatus of a week from all forms of exercise. Maybe coffee will help...

BUT yesterday I did discover a new shade of OPI nailpolish. It's called I Eat Mainely Lobster. I chose it because it is a light shade of orange, it is sparkly and it reminds me of Katie's Rhode Island trip.

"Luminous Coral" is how one reviewer called it.
This shade is from the Touring America Collection.
I LOVE IT!

So I did my toenails while watching Downton Abbey Season 2 with Becky. The second season is even better than the first, but I wish Matthew and First Daughter (name-??) would get their act together and GET TOGETHER!
I think my toes turned out rather nicely!

PS the coffee seems to be working....off to walk Maggie!

No comments:

Post a Comment