Monday, May 21, 2012

I Feel FAT

After a weekend of super indulgence I feel extremely FAT this morning.
Yeah, just like this.

As humans we're given the freedom of choice for all things. And sometimes, no always, I wish there was a higher being that would step in and say, "do you really want another Swedish Meatball?" I guess that is up to our CONSCIENCES, but when asked, mine always responds with a hearty "YES, I DO!"

For me, it's once you start the glutteny you don't stop until a natural disaster occurs or a Monday rolls around. It started with the ice cream at the gourmet ice cream shop Friday night where I had a huge Classic Banana Split Sundae. Then proceeded to an ENTIRE Papa Murphy's Pizza (large) on Saturday and onto the graduation party fare of: Swedish meatballs (four), pulled pork sandwhich, chips and salsa, Chex Mix, hummus and pita chips, lots of cheese slices and crackers and a GIGANTIC piece of graduation cake (corner-chocolate).

So I will do what I always do after one of these food binge streaks. I will declare here and now: The Diet Starts Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment