Monday, May 14, 2012

The Perfect Mother's Day!

Yesterday I had the perfect (I kid you not) Mother's Day! And it was nothing according to The Plan.

Too bad Katie's not in the picture--she was taking the photo! I'm wearing the beautiful orchid corsage Jim, Becky and Katie bought me for the day!

I woke up and did everything I wanted to do. I walked Maggie at Pheasant Branch and took Bodypump at the gym. I followed the suggestions in Lisa's PRISM (gym sporting equipment store) weekly email and traded in the buffet Jim had planned for something healthy--a workout and then something beautiful. I drove with Becky to the Kopke Garden Center in Stoughton and bought two beautiful hanging baskets for the front deck.
Such a beautiful, sunny, bright place Kopke's is!!

Then I sat out on the back deck, in the warm sun and read.
We rounded out the day with a veggie delight pizza from Papa Murphy's, a bottle of lemonade Vitamin Water, and the rest of the episodes from Downton Abbey. (Katie had to study for final exams--hang in there--it's almost done!)

Like I said--The PERFECT Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment