Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Katie Show

I finally got around to downloading the pictures from this past weekend onto my computer--YAY!! And as I look back the appropriate theme is you, My Darling Daughter, KATIE! First, on Friday (and Sunday), there was the tableau at the Overture Center where she stood in one pose for an hour before the Madison Opera's performance of Cinderella.
Here she is from Friday night where she was Scarlett O'Hara. Her eyes began to water because of NOT blinking. But the true actress she is, Katie used the tears to enhance her character.

Rhett Butler (Michael) joined her on Sunday afternoon. Don't they just scream Frankly My Dear I don't give a damn!

On Saturday we drove all the way to UW Platteville for Katie to perform in State Solo Ensemble for piano.
Of course she got the highest rating for her skills--a ONE!
Then on Sunday she performed in the Crusaders Show Choir.
Maybe I'm biased but she is AMAZING!
CONGRATULATIONS, Katie on performances well done!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my god, she was super busy this past weekend! GOOD JOB KATIE! How did she do all of this?

    Love the tableau pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was busy and still not done...she auditioned for A Little Night Music and got a callback for yesterday and tonight at 7:30. I've been taking her to all these events. It's steep competition tho...so who knows??????

      Delete